It is safe to say that you are feeling the loss of the key design you’re utilized to from your PC? This console has separate number keys, accentuation in the typical spots, and bolt keys. It depends on the AOSP Gingerbread delicate console, so it bolsters multitouch for the modifier keys.
This console is particularly helpful in the event that you use ConnectBot for SSH get to. It gives working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the bolt keys are basic for gadgets that don’t have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? It would be ideal if you check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It’s hard to follow issues announced through audit remarks.
Finishing word references are given by module bundles, see “different applications by this designer” area for the as of now accessible rundown. The console likewise underpins utilization of lexicons (yet not console designs) gave by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more data, it would be ideal if you see the documentation:
- In the event that a refreshed adaptation isn’t working for you, you can download more established discharges here:
Realized issues include:
- – Localization for the console design is fragmented, right now the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are just confined in 4-push mode and show the English QWERTY format in 5-push mode.
- – Some dialects and designs may not be usable on your telephone on the off chance that it comes up short on the fundamental textual styles.
- – Right-to-left dialects (Arabic, Hebrew) are obviously not completely bolstered on pre-Honeycomb gadgets. Your mileage may shift.
- – Many applications don’t respond to extra keys since they aren’t modified to deal with them.
The upheld console designs include:
- – Armenian (Հայերեն)
- – Arabic (العربية)
- – Bulgarian (български език)
- – Czech (Čeština)
- – Danish (dansk)
- – English Dvorak (language “en_DV”)
- – English (QWERTY)
- – English/British (en_GB)
- – Finnish (Suomi)
- – French (Français, AZERTY)
- – German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- – Greek (ελληνικά)
- – Hebrew (עברית)
- – Hungarian (Magyar)
- – Italian (Italiano)
- – Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- – Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- – Persian (فارسی)
- – Portugese (Português)
- – Romanian (Română)
- – Russian (Русский)
- – Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- – Serbian (Српски)
- – Slovak (Slovenčina)
- – Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- – Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- – Swedish (Svenska)
- – Tamil (தமிழ்)
- – Thai (ไทย)
- – Turkish (Türkçe)
- – Ukrainian (українська мова)