Vector Camera shows constant impacts applied to what your camera is pointing at. Impacts incorporate wireframes and diagrams, shading moving, and rendering with content characters. Take pictures and record recordings, change their belongings, and fare or offer them. You can likewise apply the impacts to your current pictures.
Vector Camera is totally free, has no promotions, and is open source: https://github.com/dozingcat/VectorCamera
Vector Camera 1.4.3 Update
- – Fixed bugs that could cause crashes.
- – App runs in 64 piece mode whenever upheld.
- – Updated video encoding library.
- – More impacts, including animation and Matrix styles.
- – Customizable impacts that let you make your own shading plans.
- – Performance enhancements and bug fixes.