Device X is a Kali Linux hacking instruments installer for Termux and linux framework. Device X was created for Termux and linux based frameworks. Utilizing Tool-X, you can introduce practically 370+ hacking devices in Termux (android) and other Linux based conveyances. Presently Tool-X is accessible for Ubuntu, Debian and so on
Working System Requirements
Instrument X takes a shot at any of the accompanying working frameworks:
• Android (Using the Termux App)
• Linux (Debian Based Systems)
How to Install
Open the terminal and type following commands.
- apt update
- apt install git
- git clone https://github.com/rajkumardusad/Tool-X.git
- cd Tool-X
- chmod +x install
- sh install if not work than use ./install
How to Use ?
Enter a Number for a specific output:
- (1) : To show all available tools and type the number of a tool which you want to install.
- (2) : To show tools category.
- (3) : If you want to update Tool-X.
- (4) : If you want to know About Us.
- (x) : To exit the tool.
Now Tool-X is installed successfully. To run Tool-X Type Tool-X or toolx in your terminal.
Type Tool-X or toolx from anywhere in your terminal to open Tool-X.